Family

Family

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

6 weeks

Well, John and I will officially be adding to our family sometime in September!! We got a new yellow lab puppy, Maggie or Maggie Moo as I like to call her, at the beginning of January and found out a couple weeks later that our family would be growing yet again. We are excited, but it definitely hasn’t set in yet. For the most part, I haven’t felt any different, so it’s kind of hard to believe that there is something growing in my belly. I think John needs some proof to believe this is really happening too! Our first Dr. appointment is on Feb. 12th, so that might help to make this whole thing a little bit more real.

The cravings have definitely started. So far, I have been wanting fruits and veggies. Luckily, the cravings are for healthy foods, because I seem to be hungry all the time! Isn’t this baby only the size of a grain of rice or something, how can it be making me so hungry already?? I few days I have felt a little nauseated, but all-in-all, we're doing well. Hopefully, my good luck continues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment