Family

Family

Monday, March 1, 2010

Well, I finally feel like this pregnancy isn’t taking over my life. I don’t know if I ate something that didn’t agree with me or I had some kind of a bug, but about a week ago I honestly couldn’t get off the couch. I had a super bad headache and my stomach was in knots. Luckily it didn’t last long, only about 3 days or so, but that was more than enough of whatever it was. I haven’t felt nauseas for a while and food is starting to taste like it did before. For whatever stupid reason, foods that I used to eat on a regular basis became the least appetizing. I think at one point, I told John I was “over” being pregnant. I was sick of being sick and I wanted my food to taste good again!

Now that I am approaching the second trimester, I think my hormones are starting to level out and I finally feel like me again, just with a slightly larger belly :) Oh, and now that the pregnancy isn’t a secret, I find it strange to tell people that I am having a baby. Not that I am not excited, but how do you work “I’m pregnant” into a conversation?? I always feel like it comes from left field when I try to tell the big news. Oh well, I guess if I wait long enough, people are going to either start thinking I’ve put on a few pounds or that I’m pregnant…maybe I’ll just leave it up to the imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment