Family

Family

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dandelions and Pumpkins...

It’s pretty crazy to believe, but on this past Monday (April 19), John and I have been together for 11 years! It’s funny to think, when we first started dating, I didn’t even have a driver’s license! I guess it was about time to make a baby. Speaking of which, I am getting pretty ancy (sp??) about our next appointment and finding out what we are having. I swear that I am farther along than many other mamas-to-be, yet I am the last to find out. Oh well, our time will come. I am also excited to have another ultrasound, one in which I will actually be able to tell that I have a baby growing inside of me and not just a peanut. I also haven’t felt any movement yet, so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I’ll get to experience that!

Now that it is getting warm, Maggie is a great excuse to go on walks. Hopefully by the time baby Zucchelli arrives, the roles will have reversed (me taking her for walks instead of her taking me for walks). She is getting better though, that is unless she see’s a dandelion…for whatever reason, she eats them like candy! Warm weather also = wedding time! My first wedding shower was last Saturday, and I think we should be through wedding season by the end of June. However, the last wedding that I am in is for my friend Kellie, and she has really cute tangerine colored bridesmaid dresses. I tried on the dress a couple of weeks ago to make sure it still fit, which it did, but it also dawned on me that I would probably look like a pumpkin in the dress by the time the wedding rolls around. At least I will be a cute pumpkin, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment