Family

Family

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Perks to being Pregnant

It seems like most (not all, but most) women complain about numerous things while pregnant ranging from the aches and pains to the numerous bathroom breaks. I have definitely done my fair share of complaining, but I thought I would share a few of the perks that I have experienced being prego:

- I tan a lot faster (pregnant women have more melanin in their skin than
normal)
- My hair and nails are super strong and grow way faster
- For whatever reason, while the hair on my head grows faster, the hair on my
legs grows way slower, which equals a lot less shaving
- The “girls” have grown a cup size
- I have a legitimate excuse to consume more calories
- I get out of having to do manual labor like yard work
- I get more back rubs than normal
- I have a legitimate excuse to buy new clothes
- People at work are always letting me know when there is yummy food around
- I get front row parking at certain places (even at work :) for expectant mothers
- I get to take a long “vacation” from work

Although I would not consider myself one of those ladies that just loves being pregnant, I try to remind myself of these positives when I find myself wanting this baby out!

No comments:

Post a Comment