Family

Family

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nursery Pictures

As of yesterday at our doctor's appointment, Rylee is still breech, so we are still set to meet her bright and early Monday morning!! The house is clean and ready to bring her home. John and I also thought we would make the most of this pregnancy, so we devised a plan before he went to work on Friday night that I would call and say I was going into labor. The plan worked! John got to leave early from work and we got to spend our last Friday night together. I finally opened my breast pump and sanatized all the parts. I would highly recommend getting the sanatizer bags that you pop in the microwave - way easier than boiling all the parts in water. You can also use the bags for bottles and pacifiers. Well, not much more "new" news, but here are some pictures of Rylee's room:








1 comment:

  1. You guys are sneaky. Haha. Thanks for posting the pictures of the nursery. We love you all and can't wait to meet Miss Rylee!

    ReplyDelete