Family

Family

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WARNING: There is much talk about poo in this post!!

(10 weeks)
A big shout out to Rylee because she is FINALLY going poo in the big potty!!! No more changing poopy diapers!!  I suppose it has been about 3-4 weeks since she has been doing all of her business in the potty, but I didn't want to jinx it.  We had got her to go #2 in the potty in the past, but she would start to hold it so we would eventually have to convince her we would let her go in a diaper as long as she would not hold it anymore.  She started off only wanting to go in her little training potty (yuck), but I was willing to put up with it as long as she wasn't going in her diaper anymore!  Thank God that only lasted about 2 weeks because this all happened during the peak of my nauseousness and I don't know how many more times I could have cleaned that little potty out.  Now she is a pro :)

On the baby front, I feel like this nauseousness is lingering a bit longer than it did with Rylee.  It just kind of comes and goes, but I have found that sucking on hard candy seems to help.  We have been slowly  breaking the news to family and friends and I told my dad, stepmom, and Kirby last night at Kirby's High School graduation.  After this next weekend, I think everyone should know the big news!  It's exciting not being the only people who know about this anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment