Family

Family

Monday, July 29, 2013

Wrong Again ;)

It's a boy!!!



So I was wrong again and John was right!  I truly didn't care the outcome of the gender, but I am so excited to learn we are going to be adding another boy to the mix (I am sure John is even more excited then I am :)).  Our family could probably use a break from the bossy females that already think they run the house!  This little stinker had his "stuff' showing for all to see the very second the picture came up on the ultrasound.  He certainly wasn't bashful to let us know he was a boy.  All other aspects of the ultrasound looked perfect and we also got to see a 3D image with him (although they are kind of creepy to me).  As much as I wanted to learn the gender that day, I was overjoyed to hear that he also looked perfectly healthy.

Rylee has been saying through this whole pregnancy that she wants a baby brother UNTILL right before the ultrasound.  Apparently she changed her mind to wanting a sister, and she has still said that for the last couple days even though we keep telling her she is going to have a baby brother.  One way or another, she will have to deal with a little brother in just over 4 months whether she want's one or not!

I feel like I was so behind in figuring out how to decorate Rylee's nursery, but this time around, I already have the ideas going into motion.  Colors are picked, I just have to put it all together.  I always liked going shopping for our friends' boys birthday parties just because I only was able to buy girl stuff, but now I get to buy it for my own little stinker.





Rylee showing more interest in the phone than her new baby brother ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment